Introduction

Hello! Hola! Bonjour! Olá! Ciao! Hallo! Ahoj! здраво! Përshëndetje! 你好こんにちは
First of all I would like to introduce myself as the blogger of this page. I am a young girl currently taking a Master in Advertising in Barcelona, Spain and doing my intership as an online marketer.
It is my passion to create things and make them to life whether it being fashion clothing, graphic designing or designing campaigns with the use of my imagination and artistic skills. It is my pursuit and drive to land into the advertising industry, as I really much like the psychological aspects and creativity which involves in the job.
With this blog, I am hopeful to learn more when reading or investigating, in addition put back some knowledge of mine for others and also learn from other individuals or groups.
Enjoy! XoX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MTV Against the FIFA World Cup